[Farmall] pulley

Bobby Guilbeau bobbyguilbeau at att.net
Wed Sep 8 08:54:47 PDT 2010

Thanks for all of you guy's input.  Yes I know about breaking the pulley, I
broke the original one and need to take off the replacement cause I managed
to get the timing out 180.  When I tried to start it and the motor popped it
popped back into the intake not the exhaust blowing oil from the air filter
all over the place.

Thanks again everyone

Bobby Guilbeau
Ranger
Mountain Bayou Lake Scout Camp
Evangeline Area Council-Boy Scouts of America
1771 Mountain Bayou Road
Saint Landry, LA  71367
337-461-2921 office/home
337-278-9617 cell