[AT] Interesting farm sale

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Tue Sep 7 03:32:14 PDT 2010

    Ralph

    We could use the rain here in western, Ohio. Been very dry and grass is
turning brown. Gives the lawn mowers a rest. I mowed 6 acres of hay Monday
that I do on a custom job. Maybe that will work to bring some rain here,
worked on first cutting with 5 inches of rain after cutting.
     Corn and soybean harvest is about 10 days away with a very few early
fields of corn harvested. Silage corn is all done at least 2 weeks earlier
than normal. Soybeans starting to drop leaves. Temperatures have moderated,
had pleasant labor day weekend for the tractor shows.

                        Gene