[Farmall] Farmers Day in Richlands, NC Sept. 11

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 18:25:42 PDT 2010

Things are coming along nicely for Farmers Day this Saturday.  We are hoping for a big turnout of tractors, equipment, and other farm items.  Now, I know those of you halfway (and further) across the country probably can't make it, but all of you are invited to come to Richlands, NC 28574 with your tractor(s) and enjoy some Onslow County hospitality.  Parade thru town starts at 9AM, the parade of power at the festival itself is at 2....

Al