[AJD] Hard starting

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 06:58:36 PDT 2010

Eric,

You might try priming your B directly through one or both spark plug holes.
If it will fire then, You want to search for a vacuum leak between the carb
and the manifold, or between the manifold and the cylinder head, or any
small hole into the intake side of the manifold. . A small leak can prevent
the engine from drawing fuel from the carb when turning slowly.  I am
guessing this tractor is electric start, or is it flywheel start?

Charlie V.