[AT] Go n' Flo gas caddy

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Sep 4 20:34:02 PDT 2010

LOL!  I bought a couple of the "bilge pump and hose" style from Harbor Freight a few years back.  IMHO, They are more work than they are worth.  I really have gotten tired of lifting full gas cans around, and my wife convinced me that she could fill the lawn mower herself -- if the can wasn't so big.  So I invested in a bunch of one and one and a half-gallon cans. They fit nicely between the tailgate of my pickup and the notch in the bed liner that's made to hold a 2X6 so they don't slide around while being transported.

We had a gas caddy that held 25 gallons at one of the shops I worked at.  THAT is too heavy for one man to handle on a mesh tailgate by himself.

Larry
.