[AT] Go n' Flo gas caddy

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sat Sep 4 19:48:11 PDT 2010

I have a real problem lifting gas cans since technically, I'm not supposed
to lift more than 10lbs.  I had read about these gas caddies that are
available in sizes ranging from 14 gallons and up.  I read the reviews on
the 14-gallon unit and for the most part, they were all favorable. Tractor
Supply has theirs on sale for $99 so I stopped in today and picked one up.

I will store it about 3' off the floor in the shop so we won't have to pump
the gas, we'll let gravity do the work.  I still have some gas tractors that
obviously sit much higher than 3' off the ground, so I'll wheel it into the
front-end loader, raise it higher than the tractor I want to fill and let
gravity do the work.

Anyone else have one?

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/category_fuel-transfer-lubrication+100-250+flo-n-39;-go

Dick