[AT] 3pt mower top link

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 4 10:30:21 PDT 2010

Dick when you hit a stump and the mower is upside down on your back you
might re-think your decision.  I know a lot of folks run them with chains
and it's something I might do myself under certain circumstances but it's
not the safest way to do it and I suspect the consumer product safety
commission would prevent a manufacturer from offering that option.

Charlie