[AT] tread design

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Sep 4 10:13:02 PDT 2010

The diamond treads were popular prior to turf tread tires.  Both tread styles have excessive slippage and will wear out established sod on hillsides.  If you want to preserve your sod and save gas at the same time, convert to low-lug high-flotation ag tires.  Your grass will grow back,  you'll consume 25% less gas, and similarly take 25% less time to do the job at hand.

Larry