[AT] massey combines at portland

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Sep 3 00:52:04 PDT 2010

When you to our part of NC (terrain much like south central VA) a
sidehill combine isn't rare at all.  Secondly the headers are narrow as
compared to flatter areas.  Many grain plots here are less than 10 acres
and of course on hillsides.  The narrow header makes side hill operation
easier and makes transport along the roads to the next field easier.
Just a few miles to the NW you get into the foothills which is much
different terrain.

David
NW NC