[Farmall] clutch question...Farmall H (1951)

gdombaugh at 1kms.com gdombaugh at 1kms.com
Thu Sep 2 07:39:50 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: gdombaugh at 1kms.com [mailto:gdombaugh at 1kms.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 5:17 PM
To: 'Farmall/IHC mailing list'
Subject: OT: clutch question...Farmall H (1951)

Gentlemen:
Most of you do not know me, but I am a quiet member of
The list.   I have a question that most of you probably
know.

I am considering the replacement of my original standard 6
spring pressure plate on my 1951 Farmall H with a 10" - 9
spring version.  Will I need a new flywheel, or will the
bolt holes from the 9" Pressure plate match ?  I doubt it
will work, but I had to ask.
 I do not have it apart yet, but thought I should know
before I disassemble, and/or start buying parts.

Thanks in advance,

Garrell Dombaugh
Andover, KS