[Farmall] OT: clutch question...Farmall H (1951)

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 17:06:35 PDT 2010

Whoever is selling the 9 spring pressure plate should be able to tell you if it
will work in the flywheel that you have. One thing you want to keep in mind is
that using a button type clutch plate in a flywheel that has had an old style
clutch plate can result in a jumpy clutch.
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685

bbvande at yahoo.com