[AT] allis implement jack

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Sun Oct 31 07:40:32 PDT 2010

Hello John,
	You can probably restore the jack by filing grinding the inside of the
holes in the pieces that bit into the rod. I believe the hole edges
should be nice and sharp with no bevels.
	One of those types of jacks came with a car my Dad had years ago. I do
believe those jacks did have a reputation for slipping.
	The safer way is to replace the jack.
Rupert