[Farmall] Starting in the Cold

Roberto Rivero rj.rivero at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 17:38:59 PDT 2010

Hi Mike you allways are wellcome here,  so donot worry about your cold
weather.

I am mounting a dryer plant and a couple of silos for a big rice farm close
to the Brasilian Border, and i am living now in that area.

I live all the time sorrounded by all kind of tractors planting rice now,
Case IH Deere  Valmet and other may be no too comon in USA like, the Big
Engesa, Muller CBT etc.

Good Luck.