[AT] allis implement jack

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 31 18:34:52 PDT 2010

Thanks for the comments guys, I agree with replacing with a modern screw
style jack. When it fell yesterday, I said to heck with it and left it on
the ground. I'll pick up a cheap jack since it's not that heavy. We had
another jack failure this spring but is was a screw type jack on my no-till
drill. We had no idea anything was wrong with it but it failed and dropped
the drill while being hooked up. That could have been a VERY bad accident
considering what that machine weighs. Moral of the story, don't get too
complacent around any of them.

John