[AT] Delco starter 1107999 ID

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Sun Oct 31 19:39:39 PDT 2010

John,

If you Google "delco starter 1107999" and then click on the link "[PDF]
Ingersoll Rand Starters" I think you may find the list you're looking for.

There are hundreds of International/Farmall engine powered pieces of
equipment listed.  Each item is listed by Model (e.g., a Model 55 Baler),
engine used (C113), the OEM starter manufacture (Delco) and part number
(1107999) and system/starter voltage (6 volt).

Dudley
Snohomish Washington

 I have a Delco starter in some parts that I just bought. It is a #