[AT] Spam> Re: Fw: Snow Blower REPOST using new acct...

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sun Oct 31 09:35:05 PDT 2010

thanks. that makes sense.

From: "Ronald L. Cook" <rlcook at longlines.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 11:12 AM
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Subject: Re: [AT] Spam> Re:  Fw:  Snow Blower REPOST using new acct...

Dick,
Short line is the opposite of full line.  Full line would be a tractor
manufacturer such as John Deere that has a full line of machinery and
attachments and that is what the dealer handles primarily.  Short line
dealers usually have everything except new tractors on their lot and
none of it "major" brand like Deere, IH, etc.  They typically deal in
tillage equipment, hay handling equipment, grain handling equipment, and
such.  Many different brands.
Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but that is my take on the short
line moniker.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA