[AT] Starting in the Cold

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Oct 30 17:42:15 PDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Larry Goss" <rlgoss at insightbb.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] Starting in the Cold

Some old traditions die hard, Mike. For the life of me, I could not get an
older member of our church to leave the 12-volt battery IN THE TRACTOR so it
was ready to go when I needed to plow snow with the rig in the winter. He
insisted on putting it in the boiler room about Thanksgiving.

Larry

My tractor batteries don't come out of the tractor until they are ready for
replacement. Might hook up the charger/booster if its really severe cold but
usually just a few hours of the block heater and its a go.

Ralph in Sask.