[AT] WooHoo

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Oct 30 06:57:48 PDT 2010

Charlie,  that message did reach the list.  I remember reading it.  I
suspect the reason I (and maybe others) didn't respond is that we clicked
the link, read the story and
never got back to your message to reply.

I'm not opposed to Hydrogen as a fuel but as far as it's safety goes I'll
reply in one word.  Hindenberg

Charlie Hill