[AT] WooHoo

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 05:17:13 PDT 2010

I'll check Charlie, it has several original attachments, most have been inside their entire life.  I know it has a blade, plow, heat housed cab, and planters.  My father in law bought it new and used it on the farm, its the last tractor to go.  It will sound bad if I say I don't really  want it, but he has been after me for two years to take it, the farm has been sold so its coming home with me today. I still don't know where I'm going to put everything, I just don't have any indoor space left.

Enjoy, Joe