[AT] WooHoo

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:54:10 PDT 2010

I have given up on attempting to post new threads to this list.  Each
time I do, the post is received by A.T.I.S., but does not appear here
on the list.  I have managed to slip a couple in as "replies".
Eventually I learned that it is not worth the effort and will remain
quiet even when there is no list traffic..

Charlie V. in WNY