[Farmall] Farmall Super A

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Oct 29 06:21:37 PDT 2010

It probably doesn't make any difference if you use sealer or not. It is
far more important that the head be clean and flat and that it gets
torqued down evenly. If you want to use a sealer, most folks recommend
the "copper" spray. On those old low compression engines, you aren't
dealing with the kind of problems you might have on a modern high
compression engine.

Mike