[Farmall] Looking for Super A "Groups" or Clubs or gatherings?

Dale flya737 at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 18:45:04 PDT 2010

To answer your question, the serial number is 250323, but I just bought another '48 SA with a broken crankshaft for parts, and if I remember right, it had a SN of 280???.  I will be picking it up Sunday and taking it home, and will check the number then.  I do hate to cannibalize another tractor, but I can't afford to continue to buy individual parts.  I will probably have lots of stuff left over for sell/barter!

BTW Ben, where are you located with your '48?  Planning on being in the Chapel Hill area any time soon?!  Hope to meet you and others this next year at some of the Cubfests (or SA-fest?!)

Dale Finch