[Farmall] Looking for Super A "Groups" or Clubs or gatherings?

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 27 18:13:54 PDT 2010

If you've done a Cub, a Super A shouldn't be too difficult for you.  The Cub's a flathead and the Super A has wet sleeves, but it's a pretty simple engine. Be sure to just post your questions as they come up.  Hopefully John Hall will respond to this thread.  He has LOTS of experience with the A/140 style tractors.

thanks,
Al