[Farmall] Looking for Super A "Groups" or Clubs or gatherings?

Dale Finch flya737 at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 14:23:15 PDT 2010

During the restoration of my '55 Cub, I relied heavily on this forum and, as
most members have said, you guys are great!  As I previously posted, I have
added a '48 Super A and was looking for some miscellaneous parts for this
winter's overhaul.  This week I ended up buying another Super A with a
broken crankshaft (but otherwise reasonably complete) to be used for parts.
It should be delivered next week and I can't wait!  I truly hate to
cannibalize a tractor, but the cost for individual parts was just too high.
When I finish early next year, chances are that I will have lots of parts
left over, and will let the forum know, should anyone need them.

My question today is:  are there any groups, clubs, gatherings, etc, for the
Super A similar to the Cubfests, etc, for the Cub?  I will definitely be
trying to attend some of the cub gatherings in 2011, but would also like to
get some practical experience with groups for the SA.

Short of that, is there anyone in the Chapel Hill, NC, area with SA
experience who could help me with any problems that might come up during my
work this winter?

Thanks and happy puttering!

Dale