[AT] O/T - Trailering

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 24 07:46:22 PDT 2010

I just read Grant;s message about trailer ing big tractors with little trucks.
It reminded me that some years back, I got a J-D "D" from Kansas, and towed it to Tulsa Oklahoma using a 76 Toyota Hilux and a rented 2 axle trailer. Just to make it intereting, it started snowing as we were leaving Kansas.
Made it OK, with a lot of strange stares as people passed.  Not sure I would recomend it to others, and it makes me thankful that I now have a Ram 3500 and lowboy gooseneck that does significantly better.
I wish that I could find that tractor again. Had to sell it during 1 transfer.
Regards,
Dennis