[AT] Spam> Tractor painting update

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Thu Oct 21 16:24:04 PDT 2010

Well, I determined after talking to the local automotive paint house that I
can't afford to paint the Oliver 770 yet. The Tractor Supply Oil-Base Enamel
several locals tell me will fade very quickly and the cost of Automotive
(original type) paint is out of my price range. Sigh. I'm going to spend the
money fixing the Caterpillar D6C SA transmission instead.... I'm still
looking for price not quality shortcuts for getting an original type paint
job on the 770 as opposed to a car show paint job.
        Grant Brians
        Hollister,California
        Vegetable, nuts and fruit farmer