[Farmall] Farmall Cub

Kevin Bish krsky at windstream.net
Wed Oct 20 02:54:53 PDT 2010

Bob,
 I do believe the Cub is a demonstrator. What makes these tractors worth
more? They are still just a regular tractor, that was just white at one
time. I have been to many tractor shows, and have seen a few of these white
tractors. They are different, but only that they are painted white. A friend
of mine told me he knew where there was a Super MTA that is white. He said
that the farmer got it from the dealer this way, and wouldn't take it back,
that he wanted "that" tractor to buy. So I guess the dealer sold it to him,
without taking it back and painting it red. I have never seen a Super MTA
that was white, but who knows. I guess the tractor is still in a building,
and has never been panited, and the original owner has passed away.
 I have kind of a rare tractor. It is a Super MTA Propane. It needs
restored, but I haven't got to it yet.