[Farmall] F-14 block

Ben Wagner supera1948 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 05:29:15 PDT 2010

  On 10/19/2010 7:45 AM, tiflroo at aol.com wrote:
> Looking for some words of wisdom.  I was fortunate enough to inherit my Dad's F-14.  He bought it from the Aggie school that he graduated from, and they agreed to restore it as a school project. I found out from my Mom it was the first tractor owned by the school, so it's definitely a part of Aggie School history!   I went down to their Fall Show last week and found out that they are having a problem finding a block for it that isn't cracked.  It was welded twice already, so it definitely needs to be replaced.  I had been advised that most likely I won't find a block in the north as most of them up here are cracked due to our winters, so looking for advice on where to search to get them one so we can make this a show piece again!
>
> Thanks,  Marty
Hi,

Hurry over to Rice Equipment.  This guy has everything, for the F-series
and older.

http://www.riceequipmentinc.com/

According to the online parts inventory, he has engine blocks, so give
him a try.   And he is fairly reasonable in prices.  I am a fan of Joe's
Farmall Parts, who is the best source for 1939 and newer Farmall parts.
If Rice doesn't have what you need, use the ATIS salvage yard directory
and start calling!

Get your block part number so Rice can match it perfectly.  He uses the
original part numbers.

Best Wishes on your tractor.  My great-grandfather flipped his F-14 in
the field behind my uncle's house.  He survived, and so did the tractor,
but according to family legend my great-grandfather spent hours trying
to straighten the cultivator.
Ben Wagner