[AJD] Never mind, the ride is still free

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Fri Oct 15 21:23:42 PDT 2010

You first need to go to jdparts.com. You will need to register, which is no
big deal. Once you are registered and have chosen your dealer, you will be
sent to the home page. On the left side you will see a yellow area that says
"start searching here."  Directly under that is a John Deere parts catalog
icon. Click on it, or the words "John Deere Parts Catalog" and you will be
sent to a search page. Type in what model your are looking for ( such as
"A") It will bring up a list of matches. Click on the one you want and
download the .pdf file to your hard drive.

Duane