[AT] Old IH Spark Plug

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 10:19:40 PDT 2010

We had a discussion about this a week or so ago, but it got me thinking.  I was given a NOS champion spark plug in the original box with the IH logo on it and the wording something like "made exclusively for International Harvestor"  It's size 6 Comm-36, or something strange like that (don't have it in front of me).  It's a big, old plug that's collecting dust on my shelf.  It still has the origial packing paper inside so I don't think it's ever been used.  Anyone have an idea what it is supposed to fit?

Enjoy, Joe