[AT] Tips needed on best non-expensive paint to paint my Olivers

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Fri Oct 15 09:49:16 PDT 2010

I need to paint at least one of my 5 Green Olivers (as opposed to the Oliver
550 that was a Navy tractor and so is painted a wierd Blue and Gray). I am
looking at the options out there as far as brands and wondering which is the
best paint that is basic machinery enamel to use. This is NOT for making a
concours paint job, it is to place the tractor in the field and make the
operator proud enough to take care of the tractor.... I see paint varying
from $30-45 per gallon for the Meadow Green and around $15 a quart for the
Clover White. Any tips? Thanks
          Grant Brians
          Hollister,California
          Vegetable Farmer