[AT] IH Cub cultivators - now IH cultivators in general

Grant Brians sales at heirloom-organic.com
Tue Oct 12 17:28:00 PDT 2010

I am no help when it comes to knowledge of Cub cultivating setups other than
having seen tractors with them installed before. But I do have another
question that is related for the IH experts - maybe Guy Fay?
     My tricycle Farmall 240 has a set of front cultivating bars installed
on it. I suspect they might be a factory option, but am not sure. Can anyone
help me figure it out? My tractor has the t-bar style bars like the old John
Deeres and some Olivers had installed. There are threaded rods attached to
the Radiator Housing Frame of the tractor
to stabilize the setup and they look very "factory". Is there anywhere on
the internet I could learn about the offerings or anyone who can tell me? I
am just very curious! Thanks.
          Grant Brians
          Hollister, California
          Vegetable farmer