[Farmall] sand blaster

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Tue Oct 12 12:39:38 PDT 2010

Minimum 5-6HP compressor with min. 50 gal. pressure tank and a good
water filter--otherwise you probably won't be happy with the
process.  Also figure on a good respirator to avoid silicon dust (bad
on the lungs).  If you are not in a significantly dry climate you
will probably have some trouble with the sand getting plugged in the
sand tank (very annoying) and might want to invest in an air
dryer.    Better yet, if you are cleaning just smaller parts, build a
good size bead blast cabinet with the same compressor setup and use
that.  MUCH handier and no problems with moisture and weather.   Good
luck!    John W.