[AT] 3-position light switch (was RE: "After Tractor is running"questions.)

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Sat Oct 9 08:42:35 PDT 2010

Farmalls used a 3 position rotary switch with a big knob.

Dave Merchant

At 10:39 AM 10/9/2010, charlie hill wrote:
>Yep that's what I was remembering.  I was never around much Case equipment
>so it must have been used on another brand as well.
>
>Charlie

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia