[AT] Farmall 240 progress and vegetable farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 9 07:30:42 PDT 2010

Good news on your 240, Grant. In a couple of hours, I will be getting my
240U out with the 6' Woods rear mount finish mower to do some serious
grass cutting. We got about 7" of rain over the last couple of weeks,
and the grass really took off in the fields that I mow across from the
house and barn. The 240 is a very strong tractor and cuts any kind of
grass in 2nd gear, no matter how tall or thick.
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/international_240u/>

I think that, once you get your minor problems sorted out that you will
have a strong reliable machine.

Mike

On 10/9/2010 8:46 AM, Grant Brians wrote:
> Yesterday we finally took the time to put some gasoline into my summer
> acquired Farmall 240 cultivating tractor.
<snip>