[AT] "After Tractor is running" questions.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 9 03:53:35 PDT 2010

You might be thinking about the very early models, Charlie. They had a
three position switch (Dim, Bright, and Charge). The latter position
bypassed the cutout and put the generator into full charge operation.
But Ben's Super A has a typical voltage regulator and doesn't need the
third position. (Some switches had another position for the rear red
light vs. the field white light.)

I am not familiar with any IH OEM light switch that pulled out, all of
them that I have seen are rotary. But that's only my experience with my
tractors from 1948-62.

Mike