[AT] "After Tractor is running" questions.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:13:33 PDT 2010

I'm searching my memory here but doesn't the light switch on a super A have
to be pulled on for the generator to charge or something like that?  Isn't
it a two position switch?  I can't remember if it has a pull out switch that
comes out one notch for run and two for run, lights, charge or if it has a
rotary switch with an off, run and lights position.  Or am I off all
together.  It's been 40 years since I've been in the seat of a Super A.

I'm thinking you might have the ammeter wired backwards so that what looks
like discharge is actually full charge.

Charlie