[AT] Little OT-trailer wheels

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Oct 5 09:29:33 PDT 2010

Lew I shared that because I realized you probably didn't know what I meant
about chaining up the axle.  It's second nature to me.  Back in the 70's,
trucking in rural areas without the help of cell phones truckers had to
figure out how to get home the best they could.  I've also put kerosene and
motor oil in the fuel tank of a diesel truck when no diesel fuel was
available.  I used to know the proper mix but I've forgotten.  Seems like
about a quart of motor oil to every 10 gals of kerosene or maybe every 5
gals.

Charlie