[AT] Alllis "G Roundup" Oct 8 & 9, Gadsden, AL

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 5 05:42:53 PDT 2010

The 2nd Annual Allis G Roundup will be this weekend, Oct 8 & 9. at the origional factory site in southeast portion of Gadsden, Alabama.   Last years first show was well organized and appreciated by AC enthusiasts, especially the G folks.  106 G's there, plus approx 40 other tractors (all colors).    Also the fellow who owns and builds todays Tuffbilt in Grant, AL.  He displayed both models that are offered, an 18? HP gas and an electric.  If memory serves price was $8,995.  If I was a young person going into serious vegetable farming that is the tractor I would want.
Herb