[AT] Little OT-trailer wheels

Lew Best lew at lewslittlefarm.com
Tue Oct 5 06:15:58 PDT 2010

Thanks Cecil

I think I'm just going to go look at it this afternoon; hate to make an
extra trip but I think this is the simplest way.  I'm also going to check
with some used tire places here and in the area where the trailer is but
lately they seem to want to rob you on used tires around here.  I can get
tires a lots cheaper at the auction.

If I get 4 tires & put them on the dual mount wheels do you think I'd be
better off mounting as singles (2 on each axle) or duals on one axle?  If as
singles would it be better to have the rims turned "in" (track narrower) or
out (wide track)?

Thanks

Lew