[AT] Little OT-trailer wheels

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Oct 5 05:47:40 PDT 2010

You can probably get it home on the single wheels, but may have some
problems with lug nuts running up enough to tighten.  Alsok, some of them
have a lcating pin for on the hub to get the wheels to line up for the valve
cores.  This will have to be broken off to take a single wheel.  Cannot
really say about the hitch, but the pipe for a gooseneck ball will fit in a
4 inch pipe.  The electric /hyd brake system is an expensive one to buy the
pump, but probably the best.  It can work on air brakes.
Cecil in OKla