[AT] Titan 10/20

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Mon Oct 4 20:03:17 PDT 2010

Barry & Tanya Stait wrote:
> G'Day all, I have been one of the background watches for some time,
> but now I need to as the list a favor/question. My father has a 1918
> Titan 10/20 tractor and it been a bit of a bitch to start lately. I
> was wondering if a list member would have a crank handle for one that
> some photo's could be taken and some measurements taken so I could
> make one and emailed to me. Also is their any one out there who sells
> spark plugs to suit the 10/20 and will sent them overseas? Our 10/20
> appears to still have the original plugs in it and they are starting
> to break down through the insulation. Thank you for all your help in
> advance. Barry & Tanya Stait. Mudgee. NSW. Australia
> bst41474 at bigpond.net.au

If I recall correctly that takes an IH 5794 T or TA plug.
3/4" pipe thread if I remember right.

Not easy to find those BUT it is possible to get common 1/2" pipe thread
plugs (they are the standard plug for a Model-T) Then use a 3/4"-1/2"
pipe bushing to install them.

I think the Champion number is 569 ???

http://www.sparkplugadapters.com/services.html

--