[Farmall] Water in the gas

Tim Savelle tim.savelle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 17:49:14 PDT 2010

You bring up a good point about the ethanol, Robert.  I hadn't thought about
that.  Like most gas stations around here, these sell gas that is 10%
ethanol.  I don't know enough about the chemistry to know if they can
separate.  Yes, the bowl is completely full, and appears to be water when
I've dumped it out.  It acts like water, too.  When the bowl fills up from
the bottom and goes into the gas line to the carburetor, the engine dies as
you would expect.

Would Sta-Bil help with this problem?

Hard to tell from the pictures.  On my screen it looks more like anair/fluid
> interface than gas/water.

Is the bowl completely full? Assuming it is full, only condensate or

--
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it
over?" John Wooden, legendary college basketball coach.