[Farmall] Water in the gas

cvill cvill at frontiernet.net
Mon Oct 4 14:07:21 PDT 2010

Great pictures, Tom.  I agree that looks like a lot of water, if it is
water, and pretty clear too.  One would think that with the e90 gas, the
water would mix with the gas and not show.  My only suggestion would be
to take the bowl off one more time.  If you can lay a hand on a quart
fruit jar, hold it under the opening and turn on the fuel.  If it is
water you will see it in the glass jar. Drain a pint and check it.  If
it actually has water, do it again.  Sooner or laler the water will have
to run out.  Good luck.

Charlie V.