[Farmall] Water in the gas

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Mon Oct 4 16:26:58 PDT 2010

Just to narrow things down I'd fill a clean 1 gallon jar at the gas
station pump that you are using.  Let it settle and see if you have
water in the bottom.    Don't know if this has any bearing on the
matter, but my neighbor had his home tank filled with an ethenol mix
gas and had so much "milky" water in it the bulk plant truck had to
come out and pump it all out.  Don't know the final outcome.  You
might also add a couple cans of alcohol gas line "antifreeze" to your
tank to see if that helps get the water out.    John W.