[Farmall] Questions and Parts? for Super A

Mark Weinheimer mrw601 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 06:04:03 PDT 2010

There should be no problem finding a 12 volt battery to fit in an
aftermarket battery box.  I used to have one in the battery box.  I
"temporarily" put a larger battery under the seat when the smaller one
failed during a snow storm.  I've since made a bracket and kept it there.
It helps the A's weight distribution problem and the battery box makes a
great toolbox.

The aftermarket 3 point hitches with the toplink mounted on the rockshaft
don't work very well.  I made a bracket that bolts to the floor pan and
mounted a standard toplink.  That improves the geometry of the hitch a lot.

--
Mark Weinheimer
Farm Manager