[Farmall] Rodents!

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Tue Nov 30 05:51:09 PST 2010

Something I have used for many years with great success for keeping
squirels, chipmunks, and mice out are dryer sheets. I use Bounce brand, but
any should do, you just lay them about where you don't want the rodents (I
use one per tractor up under the hood somewhere) I have had problems with
squirels storing their walnuts in my grain drill, one sheet in the seed bin,
no more walnuts. The dryer sheets should be changed yearly to be most
effective, although I have used some longer.
As an added bonus the tractors smell nicer and are softer to the touch.
Aaron Dickinson
Mason, Mich.
1940 Farmall A
1946 John Deere B