[AT] old spark plugs

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Mon Nov 22 20:41:52 PST 2010

Ralph,

At least two of the plugs you've listed are shown in Farmall Parts
Manuals.  For example,

The parts manual for the Farmall H as well as that for the Farmall M (with
gas engine) call out the Champion 15-A (18 mm) for normal operation.  And

The parts manual for the Farmall W9 (with gas engine) calls out the
Champion 1 Com (7/8") for normal operation.

I know you've mentioned before that your' farm has IH trucks but I don't
recall you saying anything about having IH/Farmall tractors (other than
the 15-30) but those plugs are probably common to several tractors.

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington