[AT] Replacement teeth for lawn aerators

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 30 12:30:03 PST 2010

Charlie
Thanks; I should have mentioned each tooth uses one 1/4"dia bolt for
securing tooth end inside a 3/4" I.D stub piece of pipe welded to the drum.
There is an optional second bolt hole (1" from first bolt hole on present
teeth) for changing depth of tooth penetration; this second bolt hole is
useable on this aerator, so must have been for some other make/style of
aerator
Herb