[Farmall] Rodent (and other animal) killers

edgreany-home at yahoo.com edgreany-home at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 13:43:39 PST 2010

I agree Dick but when I confronted the bug man about it he claimed the residual in the rodent was insufficient to hurt my two dogs. That was my main big concern. Do I trust him or . . .

I am symphatic to the ecosystem and IF it actually does harm other animals (crows, coyotes, wild dogs, etc.) then I will cease using it.

Ed